Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little bit at a Time

Went in yesterday after I was deserted on Tuesday. Joe hadn't really drawn anything for me to vectorize yet, so I started with some simple Photoshoping of the Greenfield Puppies car, wheel, and a paw. There was another intern who came in to do some coloring for Atomic Robot and another someone, didn't catch who he was, came in to talk to Joe about his portfolio and getting references for a new job, so I still was sitting around alot not doing anything. It feels like I only did a tiny bit of work and it wasn't overly significant.

I think I should start keeping track of total hourage now, cause I'm up to a quarter of the way done and it will just be a pain to have to keep going back and back and adding up my hours.

[Hours: 1-5]
[Total Hours: 62]

No comments:

Post a Comment