Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finish Line in Sight

Sorry I didn't post about yesterday, but I got to go in again today and finish up what I was working on, so it's all good.

I finally got to do some animating, but it was only the Greenfield Puppies website that I'd created a few weeks ago. It wasn't alot, but I had to go back in to Illustrator and Photoshop to make it look right, so that took a while. It wasn't perfect, but it was close enough. So I did that, then I got to color in shadows on a keyboard, mouse, and moniters that the puppy is looking for a family with. That took a while because I'm not so good with shapes of colors and gradients in Illustrator; I tend to just use Live Paint Groups. The keyboard was the worst, but the moniters were really easy.

After I got all those done I was given the skin of the Puppy Car to paint so that it could go over the 3D model. That took me to almost the end of the day today and Allen was very pleased with it. I still think there could've been better bits, but if they're happy and it's due Friday and I'm helping, I won't complain.

[Hours: 10-5.30]
[Hours: 2.30-6]
[Total Hours: 74]

No comments:

Post a Comment