Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CUPCAKE!!

So, lucky me, I got to come in two days in a row. Get me out of the aparment! Continued to work on the Greenfield puppy thing. My job was to set up few pages of a mock website for a dog to go searching for his family on. I got to use their website as the base and copy some of the elements. The main difference is the first page where, on the real site it just pulls the site up, the puppy will see a screen that asks if you're a puppy or a person. Now, each of those names needed a pretty icon, so I sketched out in Illustrator a dog bone treat and a human silhouette. They were just placeholders until Joe sketch out his version and they decied that a cupcake would be best for the person icon. So then I got to vectorize Joe's drawings. Luckly, for at least the cupcake, he gave me another sketch with where the shadows were to go and I got it all done in a couple hours. It looks so cute!!!! The dog bones, not so much, but I like cupcakes more than bones, myself. I was so concentrated on doing the work too, that I didn't eat lunch until nearly 3. Then afterwards, I didn't really have anything to do, so that was the end of the day.

[Hours: 10-3.30]

No comments:

Post a Comment