Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finishing things up

Popped in to Postage today to work on/finish up the FUBAR Making-of that I started yesterday. Got the extra assets from Joe and incorporated them successfully. Did some color corrections, though sometimes Final Cut decides to show me the correction while it plays and sometimes it doesn't, so it's a little hard to tell if all the colors work well together. Added some supers of names and titles, but didn't really have time to find a proper background paper or grunge swipe, so it's just white text, which I'm not overly fond of. On that note, added some real quick-and-dirty credits at the end which I'm sure will be changed, if only to add proper titles at the very least and to add that I edited the whole thing together at most. Oh, and also to add all the logos and such for FUBAR, AppMobi, and Postage at the least. Maybe that's what I'll be doing next week, who knows at this point.

[Hours: 12.15-3.15]
[Total Hours: 160]

No comments:

Post a Comment