Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Slow and Quiet Day

Not alot to do at Postage today. Joe was out, and Allen had a project from Saubles foisted off on him at the last minute, so I mostly worked on the gobos that Joe had given me last week. I only got one done total, but it was a complicated tree. I did get most of the wedding proposal done that we'd started last week since the guy sent in music track. Final Cut also for some reason didn't want to play back my color correction, so that sent me through a loop for a few minutes. Allen had also done his own bit of editing for the "All Shook Up" piece for Dutch Apple and I have no idea what else I could possible do to it, so I went back to the gobo.

So yea, that was really about it today. I asked to leave early because Caleb got out at 2 and if I wasn't going to be doing anything that required Allen's attention at some later point, it was probably best to just go home (and do homework for tomorrow's class too)

[Hours: 10-2]
[Total Hours: 96]

No comments:

Post a Comment