Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just a Quickie

Allen got a response back from the Dutch Apple lady and she wanted quicker, more energy filled, more "special effects" in the promo, so I popped in for a bit to try and get some of that. I cut it down another :10-:15 or so to 2:15 including the end text. I tried to get some more cuts quicker, but I felt like what I had for about half of it already had lots of cuts in it. I might see about sneaking in tomorrow or Friday after class to see if it's okay or not, or if Allen is just going to do it himself since he knows what the client wants more than I do. I only have previous things and his word to go on, not the client herself. Though, Caleb said that if Allen still trusts me to be able to get it right, then I'm doing fine, even if the first couple drafts aren't what they're looking for.

[Hours: 5-6:30]
[Total Hours: 92]

No comments:

Post a Comment