Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting to Wait

Yesterday was not an overly eventful day at Postage. Allen gave me a new Dutch Apple promo to fix up the way the client asked. This client is...difficult in that she doesn't seem to know what she wants and contradicts herself in what she asks for. It can be very frustrating, especially when you can't just come out and tell her she's asking for something oxymoronic. So, did that for a while. Joe asked for a vecorized logo of the salon they're making a website for. Got to work on the Chameleon Club documentary a little bit too, but that was putting in a cut paper animation for bands that we only see pictures or performances of, but aren't talking to the documentary. That took a while since I felt the need to render after I put in each lable, and it took a good 4-10 minutes apiece, depending on how long the paper needed to stay on screen. So I would do something that took one minute, and then wait 4-10 while it rendered. I took the time to do dishes and clean up some stuff around the studio since I shot my product commercial in the evening and I wanted things to look nice. I don't think that counts towards internship hours, though.

[Hours: 10-6]
[Total Hours: 141]

No comments:

Post a Comment