Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bits of Everything

I forgot again to write about last Tuesday. Oops. I had to come in late anyway because Allen and Joe had some meeting that they can't tell me about yet. Hopefully I'll find out at somepoint, but not yet. Did 4 things on Tuesday:
1. Vecorized icons for Stabb Gunner
2. Researched hair salon web sites for Joe since they'll be making one for a new salon outside of Philly and they wanted to know what good sites were already out there.
3. Rearranging images for theFictory website. That took a bit, measuring out new columns and new rows and resizing images and such to already specified dimentions.
4. Shrunk down 3 new series of images for a new game Joe's working on.
Overall, it was a very relaxing day. I still amuse myself realizing when I'm "Joe's Intern" vs. "Allen's Intern". The assignments are always different. Both are nevery quite out of my ability, but just enough challenge to not be boring.

[Hours: 11.30-4.30]
[Total Hours: 126]

No comments:

Post a Comment