Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Super Heroes

Today I got to work on getting a characature of Barack Obama read to be put in to a game setting. It was mostly shrinking Joe's illustrations down and putting them into a sequence that showed the full action. It didn't take that long, and I wasn't there that long today. I did get to work on the Rumschpringe logo head again. I think I got it finished, or close to finished. Jason came in to look at my photo movements that I'd done last week for him. He liked them alot and okayed the rendering out of them. I'll have those for him tomorrow and he'll start to put them into the video and show me how he's doing it. This way I'll also get a better idea of what he needs from me and how to better help out. I was just happy about today because I came in and got to do something different and then something the same and got good feedback on both. That was really about all today. I get to go in tomorrow and hopefully Allen will know when I can come in over break and next semester too.

[Hours: 12-4]

No comments:

Post a Comment